Aluminium profile door is a material made of aluminum alloy that is specially designed to manufacture various types of doors. These profiles usually have different cross-sectional shapes such as H-shape, U-shape, flat, angular, etc. Aluminum door profiles are often used to create lightweight, strong, and durable door frames and doors.
Aluminum door profiles are the most commonly seen profiles in everyday life. Many people choose to use door aluminum profiles in modern decorating to reflect the feeling of having as much space as possible. Lightweight, compact aluminum door profiles save space and are more aesthetically pleasing at the same time. We produce door profiles that can be finished in a variety of finishes to add different colors and wood grains. We also customize colors to meet the specific needs of our customers.
There are many types of aluminium door frame profiles that can be used for a wide variety of doors. For example, aluminum glass door profiles, aluminum sliding door profiles, aluminum cabinet door profiles, wardrobe doors aluminum profiles, aluminum kitchen door profiles, and so on. kitchen door profile, etc. We produce aluminum profiles with various specifications to meet people’s needs for various door aluminum profiles. You can also provide drawings and we will customize aluminum profiles for you.
1. Because door aluminum profile has good strength to weight ratio, corrosion resistance and long life.
2. tempered to T5, T6, the thickness of the profile is 0.5mm to 20mm. this shows that the door aluminum profile has high strength and is durable.
3. The surface treatment of these aluminum profiles are polished, anodized, electrophoresis, powder coating, wood color, polished, brushed and so on. It can satisfy people’s different aesthetics.
4.Aluminum profile doors and windows with good lighting are very suitable for office and living environment.
1. Aluminum alloy door profiles have excellent thermal insulation properties and work well in climatic conditions.
2. Good sound insulation. The sound insulation of aluminum alloy door is up to 30db, which meets the relevant standards.
3, The door aluminum profile has strong impact resistance and first-class airtight performance. All seams and gaps are sealed with multiple felt or rubber strips, saving energy by 50%.
4. Good watertightness and sturdy structure prevents break-in and is aesthetically pleasing.
5. Excellent corrosion resistance of aluminum alloy, easy to use and maintain. Aluminum alloy doors and windows do not rust, do not fade, the surface does not need to be painted, low maintenance costs.
6. The door aluminum alloy switch is light and flexible, no noise.
1. Thickness: Aluminum doors have 70 series and 90 series, usually, 70 series sliding doors are applied to residential interior. Which series to choose needs to be based on the customer’s specific application.
2. Tensile strength: The tensile strength should be equal to or greater than 157 N/mm², and the yield strength should be equal to or greater than 108 N/mm². Test method: When the profile is moderately bent, it should be able to return to its original shape after letting go.
3. Color consistency: a piece of aluminum profile, the two ends of the color should be consistent, such as obvious color difference, should not be selected.
4. The surface flatness of aluminum profiles: carefully check the surface of aluminum profiles, there should be no dents or bumps.
5. Gloss: aluminum profile surface has obvious openings bubbles, ash should be avoided selection.
6. Anodic oxidation degree: the thickness of anodic oxidation film should be equal to or greater than 10μm. you can scrape the surface to see if the film can be wiped off.
Picture frame aluminum extrusion is modern photo frame materials used by many people. Because it is light weight and corrosion resistance.
Large aluminum extrusion profiles width is generally greater than 200mm. As a large size aluminum profile it performs extremely well.