Aluminum extrusion T slot vs. stainless steel shelves
The most popular shelving materials in the market nowadays are aluminum extrusion T slot and stainless steel materials. Shelves made of these two materials are now used in factories to place and display products. This allows for clear division and storage of items. Many people do not understand the characteristics of these two materials, resulting in not knowing how to make a choice. In that article, we will introduce the characteristics and differences of each of the two materials. It can provide reference for you to choose 2 kinds of materials. Help you choose the right shelves.
How to assemble aluminum extrusion T slot and stainless steel shelves?
1. T slot aluminum framing is composed of T-slot aluminum alloy. Before assembling, the aluminum profile manufacturer will cut the T-slot aluminum profile according to a certain length according to the customer’s demand. Then the customer receives the aluminum extrusion T slot and uses the connectors to combine these T-slot aluminum profiles together. Composition of aluminum alloy shelves. The whole assembly process is very simple, and according to their own needs to modify the unsuitable places, T-slot aluminum profiles can also be used in combination with other panels. Therefore, it is a very flexible shelf assembly program.
2. Stainless steel shelf assembly is stainless steel manufacturers will provide a certain number of stainless steel tubes according to customer demand. After the customer gets the stainless steel tube, the stainless steel tube will be cut according to their own design. Then the different lengths of stainless steel pipe welded together to form shelves. Therefore, the use of stainless steel production shelves need more time. And this production process requires professional welding master operation. This will also increase the labor cost.
3. Therefore, by the above can be the assembly process, the assembly process of T slot aluminum extrusion is more simple and convenient. Only need to connectors combination can be. Stainless steel, on the other hand, requires more time and effort for cutting and welding. But no matter which material, choosing the most suitable for you is the most important.
Differences between stainless steel and aluminum extrusion T slot
Stainless steel and T slot aluminum extrusions are different in many ways. They both have their own characteristics, which are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
Weight is one of the most significant differences between the two.The raw material of T-slot aluminum extrusion is aluminum extrusion, so its own weight are lighter. And stainless steel material to be a little heavier. The average density of stainless steel is 8 grams per square inch, while the density of aluminum hovers around 10 grams per mil. The lighter the weight, the better for the shelves being made. Lightweight shelves make it easier for us to move shelves and products.
2. Assembly Methods
T slot aluminum extrusion are assembled together by matching connectors. The assembly of stainless steel tube is to fix the clamps on both ends of the beam directly to the column.
3. Load bearing
The material of stainless steel is mainly nickel-chromium alloy. So compared with aluminum extrusion T slot. The hardness of stainless steel is higher than that of T-slot aluminum profile. But in terms of tensile strength, T-slot aluminum profiles are better than stainless steel. This helps in greater load bearing capacity.
There is a difference between the two materials in terms of color. The color of stainless steel is slightly darker, but the luster is bright. We can spray different colors on the surface of stainless steel. The surface color of T-slot aluminum extrusion frame is usually silver or dark. But it is also possible to treat the T-slot aluminum extrusion frame into different colors by surface treatment.
5. Surface treatment
T-slot aluminum extrusion frames can have many different surface treatments. For example, there are anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis and so on. So people can get different colors and textures of aluminum profiles.
Aluminum is more expensive compared to stainless steel. This is because the cost of aluminum is usually much lower than steel, which is friendly to users on a budget.
Advantages of T slot aluminum framing
From the above we understand the different features of stainless steel and aluminum extrusion T slot farm. Taken together, T-Slot Aluminum Extruded Frames are more economical and efficient. Generally, many customers choose T-channel aluminum extrusions as factory shelves or fences. Because aluminum profiles are wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant and not easy to deform. This is very suitable for factories. And the installation and disassembly of T-slot aluminum profiles are also very convenient, so the factory users can use them according to their own needs.
1. Expand warehouse storage capacity
T-slot aluminum shelves can be assembled into shelves of different heights. Therefore, it can increase the storage rate of the factory warehouse. Users can build the right height according to their needs. So using aluminum profile frame can store more items with less area!
2. Convenient for goods storage and inventory turnover
T slot aluminum extrusion profiles frame shelves can be equipped with wheels. Users can push the shelves to any place at any time. So it is easy to transfer goods.
3. Convenient management of goods
The goods placed on the T-slot aluminum frame shelves can be clearly displayed. This is very helpful for people to inventory and measure the goods. This also realizes the need for storage and centralized management of large quantities of goods.
Retop provides high quality aluminum t slot profiles
We, Retop, have strong production capacity and can provide many different types of aluminum profiles. For example, project aluminum profiles, decorative aluminum profiles and industrial aluminum profiles. One of our advantageous products is T-slot aluminum profiles, which belongs to industrial aluminum profiles. Aluminum extrusion T slots are available in many different types. They have different sizes, thicknesses and structures. They can be applied in different occasions and fields. The most suitable material for making shelves is T slot aluminum extrusion. With many years of production and sales experience, we can help customers choose the right T-slot aluminum profiles. Besides, we can also customize T-slot aluminum profiles according to customers’ needs. Customers from abroad can be assured of the quality of our products. And our delivery time is fast. We can ship the aluminum profiles to you as fast as possible.
If you are not sure which aluminum profile you really need, we can recommend you the right type of aluminum profile according to your needs. You are welcome to contact us anytime!