Aluminium profile shutter is an aluminum extrusions used to form blinds. It is a kind of aluminum profile for doors and windows. Blinds are curtains with adjustable horizontal or vertical slats. This type of window is often used to regulate sunlight exposure, ventilation, and privacy. Aluminum profile shutters are made of aluminum alloy and have a specific shape and structure. Can be used to support and secure window louvers.
Aluminum shutter profile is a kind of shutter made of aluminum alloy material, which can also be used as a protective window. Compared with ordinary blinds, this kind of window has high strength and hardness. Therefore, it can be used for a long time, generally 20 to 30 years. In addition, aluminum alloy shutters have exquisite appearance, bright color and strong decorative effect.
|6000series aluminum wall louvers and aluminum window louvres
|vertical louver and horizontal louver
|Width: 50mm/60mm/75mm/90mm/100mm/120mm/150mm/200mm/, etc.
|powder coating & sublimation wood grain heat transfer & PVDF
|antistatic film & shrink film
The surface treatment of aluminum shutter profiles is the same as that of most aluminum profiles. Surface treatments such as anodizing, spraying, wood grain transfer and sandblasting are available. Customers can choose various spraying and anodizing colors, and we support customization.
There are many different types of aluminum shutter profiles. They vary with different applications in terms of construction, thickness, form of adjustment, and installation. Here are some common forms of aluminium profile shutters:
1. Outdoor aluminium shutter profile. This kind of aluminium profile shutter refers to the direct use of aluminum profiles to make the frame and louver combination together. This kind of shutter aluminum profile is usually installed in the outdoor, used for shading, security and windproof.
2. Indoor aluminum profile shutter. Indoor shutters are mainly installed in the interior of the window glass of the house. There is also the interior of the office partition glass wall. They are mainly used to shade the sun and block the view.
3. Aluminum roller shutters. Rolling aluminum shutter can be used both indoors and outdoors. This kind of shutters can save energy and heat preservation, isolate noise, shade the sun and prevent theft.
Aluminum profiles for shutters are mainly used in the following products:
1. Curtain blinds: This is one of the most common applications. Louver aluminum profiles are often used to make adjustable indoor and outdoor curtain blinds to block sunlight and heat.
2. Sunrooms and loggias: Louvered aluminum profiles are used on the roofs or walls of sunrooms, loggias and outdoor leisure areas to create sunshade structures.
3. Indoor partitions: In commercial or office spaces, louvered aluminum profiles may be used for indoor partitions to create private spaces or separate different areas.
4. Sunshades and decorative panels: These aluminum profiles can also be used to make sunshades, decorative panels and decorative elements for building exterior walls to enhance the appearance and performance of the building.
5. Aluminium profile shutter kitchen: Some families like to use aluminum shutters as cabinet doors. So shutter aluminum profiles can also be used in the kitchen. Favorable cabinet ventilation, to create a dry environment for the placement of kitchen utensils.
The thickness of the shutter aluminum profile is not fixed. The thickness of aluminum shutter profiles currently on the market ranges from 1mm to 3mm. But it can also be thicker or thinner, depending on the specific use and required strength.
1. Thicker profiles are generally sturdier and suitable for large blinds or where more support is required. Thinner profiles may be lighter and suitable for smaller blinds. For example: indoor aluminium profile shutter are relatively thin. On the contrary, the aluminum profiles for outdoor shutters are very thick. The specific thickness varies according to the usage scenario:
a. Residential use: The thickness of aluminum shutter profiles ranges from 0.8 mm to 1.2 mm.
b. Commercial applications: Such as storefronts and building facades, the thickness of aluminum shutter profiles may range from 1.5 mm to 3 mm.
c. Heavy duty applications: In areas requiring the highest level of security, thicknesses of up to 5 mm are possible.
2. When selecting aluminum profiles for blinds, you need to consider factors such as the size and location of the window, local climate conditions, and appearance requirements to determine the appropriate thickness.
1. Aluminum alloy blinds have a wide range of applications. They have excellent light-shielding and shielding properties, and the light can be adjusted according to your own needs.
2. The venetian blinds use aluminum blades with high heat reflectivity, which can reflect most of the sunlight’s heat, which helps to improve the cooling and heating effects of the air conditioner and achieve energy saving.
3. The aluminum profiles of the shutters are flexible, not easily deformed, can insulate and shade, and block ultraviolet rays.
4. The aluminum alloy shutter blades have a smooth surface, good hand feel, rich colors, and good resilience and toughness.
5. Many types of specifications. Aluminum profiles are the raw material for shutters. Therefore, it can be extruded into aluminum profiles shutters of various sizes and structures. People can choose the right shutters according to their needs. As a professional aluminum shutter profile manufacturer, Retop can produce shutters covering many kinds, from indoor to outdoor, from home to commercial buildings. We also support to customize the right blinds aluminum profiles for you.
1. Guaranteed, convenient and practical. The aluminum profile of the shutters is made of aluminum alloy material, which has the characteristics of wear resistance, scratch resistance and corrosion resistance.
2. The aluminum profile of the shutters is produced through scientific processing. It has the characteristics of high tension, high strength and high anti-theft.
3. Fully functional. The aluminum profile of the blinds can be adjusted to different amplitudes, and different angles have different functions of sunshade, dust prevention, and wind protection.
4. Energy saving. Aluminum profile for shutters is a new type of technical building material approved by the state. It can be warm in winter and cool in summer, prevent heat loss in summer, and prevent cold air from entering in winter.
Picture frame aluminum extrusion is modern photo frame materials used by many people. Because it is light weight and corrosion resistance.
Large aluminum extrusion profiles width is generally greater than 200mm. As a large size aluminum profile it performs extremely well.